Tuesday 9 February 2021

So... It's been a while, since I did anything with this site...

Several "Life" events sort of "kicked me in the bollocks," and I just "shelved" my miniature painting.

But after about 5 years, I think I'm ready to try painting again.

A good friend of mine, David, has been painting up a storm, on figures for the STAR WARS: LEGION game. I finally decided to jump in with both feet, as well!
I bought a copy of the "Rebellion" version of the Core game, and some other Single figures, and some Unit packs. The Core game comes with Luke Skywalker (in the Bespin coveralls/flight suit); two Units of Rebel Troopers, plus a couple of Special Weapon options for each Unit; also, an AT-RT Walker (a "leftover" from the Clone Wars era).
The Imperial figures comprise Darth Vader (of course!); two Units of classic Stormtroopers, also wih some Special Weapon options for the Units; and two Scout Speeder Bikes (as seen in "Return of the Jedi).
I also had to pick up Han Solo, and Chewbacca - how can you do STAR WARS, and not include them...?
I've finally gotten all the figures cleaned up, and based - just need to add the groundwork texture gel, and I can start painting!

(Note: lots of other stuff - Dice, Measure Sticks, Unit Cards, Tokens, etc. are also included in the Core box, but I'm just focusing on the figure here)
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment